A community-driven, inclusive, self-directed set of experiences. The Reimagine team supports participating collaborators with tools and resources to create public-facing experiences concerning end of life.
- A political or religious organization
- A traditional conference or symposium (there’s no one central space, no keynote speakers, no guaranteed audience, etc.)
- The planner, producer, or funder for your event
- The customer support contact for your attendees
What you can expect from Reimagine
Planning and programming support
This may come in the form of resources (like this help center); customized technologies; information about or connections to other interested or participating individuals and organizations.
Marketing and promotional amplification
Our promotional efforts via the Reimagine website, social media, email, and possible additional advertising and public relations campaigns will serve to amplify your brand, message, and event.
NOTE: While you are expected to bring in the majority of the audience for your event, we estimate that association with Reimagine can increase your audience size by up to 30%.
Community of collaborators
Joining Reimagine puts you in good company. You will have the opportunity to form new relationships and collaborations with people all looking to make an impact around reimagining end of life. Use the Collaborator Facebook Group to crowdsource event ideas, needs, and offerings such as technical video streaming questions, talent, and partnerships.
If you host a paid event, you get to keep the revenue from your ticket! (Unless a different arrangement is explicitly agreed to by both Reimagine and the collaborator).
What Reimagine expects of all collaborators
- Uphold Reimagine’s purpose and vision.
- Listen to members of your community/audience while planning your event. To make sure your event lands as you intend, it is helpful to speak with the people you are creating it for.
Additionally, in order for Reimagine to streamline the process for a large number of collaborators and experiences, we’ve developed specific systems and tools, which collaborators are expected to use:
- Join us for community “all-hands” webinars, where we share essential planning and process information and offer opportunities to engage with fellow collaborators.
- If you are unable to join the live online meeting, we will share the recording and slide deck for review post-webinar.
- Use Reimagine’s centralized ticketing platform, even for free events.
- This provides attendees with a seamless experience for all Reimagine events, and enables both the Reimagine team and collaborators to capture information and communicate with all participants.
- Please don't set up your own ticketing through a third-party vendor (e.g., Eventbrite). If there is an issue as to why you cannot use Reimagine’s ticketing platform, please contact us.
- Participate in our collective marketing efforts.
Signed Collaborator Agreement
Sign our Collaborator Agreement (upon submitting final event details through the online Collaborator Portal), which outlines these commitments and others.
Read the materials we send
If you’re reading this, take one deep breath. You already get it. Thank you! It’s so helpful for us if you commit to being there through it all. And you have. You are awesome.
Please sign in to leave a comment.