By having a Reimagine account, you can add events to our platform, submit helpful resources to the community resource hub, and create a public profile so community members can find out about you, your offerings, and what you hope to Reimagine.
The account creation process is divided into three steps:
- Create an account
- Build your profile
- Take the J.E.D.I. pledge
1. Create an Account
To create an account you will need to complete the following fields (fields with an asterisk are required):
- First Name*
- Last Name*
- Should contain at least 8 characters, including at least 1 lowercase letter, 1 uppercase letter, and 1 number
- Confirm Password*
2. Build Your Profile
On your dashboard, you'll be able to add a photo, contact information, and share your story. All of your events and resources will be displayed here so community members can easily learn about you and your offerings.
To build your profile you will need to fill out the following fields (fields with an asterisk are required):
- Do you want to be represented as yourself or your organization?*
- What country are you located in?*
- Zip Code*
- Public name*
- This will be publicly displayed and needs to be unique. You will be prompted to change the name if the public name you choose is already in use.
- Phone Number
- This is not displayed on your profile and is only used if we need to contact you.
3. Take the J.E.D.I. Pledge