Every event submitted and approved by Reimagine will be promoted by Reimagine. Events will be always be featured on our website in at least three places:
- Event page
- Profile page
- Event schedule
The event schedule is fully searchable and discoverable relative to certain attributes you add to it (like time of day, language, event characteristics, etc). In addition, the Reimagine marketing team, along with our PR partners, will be working to find unique ways to highlight specific events that elevate important themes and that best bring attention to the entire set of events.
Spotlight marketing program
We would love to feature you and/or your organization and the unique space you are creating as a part of Upcoming Reimagine Experiences. Please make a copy of this Google Slides document and customize these two beautiful graphics with your photo, unique event information, and, in the second graphic, what you are creating space for.
Then, send both graphics to Margaret at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1 week prior to the event start date. In the email, please include the link to your event on the Reimagine website, and your personal/ organization social media link (if applicable) so that we may tag the post when it is shared.
We'd love to spotlight every collaborator and organization in an effort to shine a light on the hard-working people, like you, who really make this all happen.
Please save the spotlight slide as JPEG. There are specific instructions in the template document that guide how to do this. Send the JPEG in an email including the following information to be used in the body copy of Spotlight posts:
- Facebook Event Page URL
- Instagram handle (if applicable)
- Event date and time
- Event location
- Context around your event. What inspired you to create this event? What are you hoping to share with attendees? Any information that will be inspiring and relevant to share with our audience.
- Spotlights will be posted in the order that they are received.
- If you are hosting more than one event, please create separate spotlights for each event.
- If you are hosting this event to feature other people, you may want the photo to be from one of your featured guests/performers.
- If you are featuring multiple people together in one event, please select a general photo for use and include the names of everyone involved.