We will be grouping experiences into various tracks so that attendees can more easily navigate the many offerings on our platform. Please select the most relevant track that your event falls under. You may choose up to 5.
Arts & Entertainment
Innovation & Design
Isolation & Connection
Kids & Families
Social Justice & Race
We have some predefined types that you can choose from that best describe your event. These help potential attendees filter events. You may choose up to 5.
Celebration & Remembrance
Movement & Dance
Music & Sound
Ritual & Ceremony
Talk, Panel, & Conversation
Writing & Literature
Each festival event gets its own image associated with the event. Select a photo that will catch people’s eye and represents your unique event.
- Horizontal/landscape-oriented (not vertical)
- Ideally 1424 pixels x 862 pixels
- JPEG or PNG format
- No text in photo
- Our system automatically sizes and crops images, so text often gets cut off and we cannot control that.
- Exceptions are if you have text in a photo of a product. For example, a photo of a book cover. It is especially important that any photos that have any text in them are in landscape format or the text will get cut off.
The best photos:
- Are simple, graphic, full color, uplifting, evocative, etc.
- Avoid overdone images of death.
- Have a dark or colored background.
- Don’t focus on individual people (though images can contain people).
Looking for high-quality, free stock images? Try websites like:
Please be sure you give the system enough time to upload your photo before clicking Save. If it is a very large file or you are on a slow connection, you may want to wait a few minutes before saving.
Examples of great photos that have been used by our collaborators:
The event teaser is a quick snapshot that gives people just enough information to get the gist.
This brief copy is your listing on our festival schedule page (alongside other events).
It should be enticing and make it clear to attendees what your particular event is about. 200 characters maximum (including spaces)
The full description is intended to fill in the details so people can learn more about what you’re offering, and decide whether your event is right for them.
This full description is for your unique event details page. Here, you can expand on your event information and add a bit of context related to the host(s), or any other details to excite potential attendees (e.g., speaker/performer names and bios, etc.)
You also can add hyperlinks, where appropriate. However, please note that all hyperlinks must begin with https:// in order for them to link properly. For example, type in https://letsreimagine.org rather than letsreimagine.org.
NOTE: Teaser copy will appear at the top of your event details page, so do not repeat that exact content in your full description.
1000 characters maximum.
- Create an account at portal.letsreimagine.org
- Email us at email@example.com to notify us when they’ve done so.